Welcome to Calor 2012
Santa Fe Convention Center, 201 W. Marcy Street, Santa Fe, NM
Calorimetry Aficionados Meet in Sante Fe (CERN Courier, August 2012)
The XVth International Conference on Calorimetry in High Energy Physics (Calor 2012) will be held in Santa Fe, New Mexico from June 4 to 8, 2012. This conference brings together all interested parties in high energy physics and related fields for in-depth discussions of the latest developments and innovations of calorimetry.
The conference venue is at the Santa Fe Convention Center, 201 W. Marcy Street.
A few facts about Santa Fe:
- Santa Fe has more than 225 restaurants, 250 art galleries, 70 jewelry shops, 13 museums and one world-famous opera.
- Santa Fe is the second oldest town in the U.S., founded in 1607 by the Spanish, 13 years before the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock.
- Santa Fe, the capital of New Mexico, is the oldest capital city in the U.S.
- Indians lived there long before Santa Fe was a town, more than 1,000 years ago.
- Santa Fe is one of the largest art markets in the world.
- Santa Fe is easy to get to. Albuquerque is served by nine major commercial carriers: American, America West, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Northwest, Southwest, and United. Several shuttle services provide transportation 7 to 10 times daily between the Albuquerque International Airport and downtown Santa Fe.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
|Open for registration and abstract submission||February 28, 2012|
|Last day for abstract submission||April 30, 2012|
|Last day for early registration rate||April 30, 2012|
|Last day to book a room at conference rate||May 3, 2012|
|Last day for manuscript submission||August 17, 2012|
Limited financial support is available to students and postdocs presenting a talk.